Happy?

By SURPRISE - 10/06/2009 00:13 - Canada

Today, it was my girlfriend's birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 687
You deserved it 6 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0
eagle20 0

damn man sorry to hear that. but you shoulda thrown the cake in her face and said happy brithday bitch

Comments

LaLaJoy 2

Why would someone answer the door in their underwear? Ever? ESPECIALLY if you have no clue who's even at the door?

Who the hell opens doors in their UNDERWEAR? wtf.

happyvalleygirl 0

*****... opening the door in her underwear.

I'd be pissed if my bf suddenly had to "leave on a business trip," even if it were part of a surprise for later. Both YDI and FYL.

thecritic 0

seems odd that she would open the door while only in her underwear next to the guy she's having sex with. either this is a poorly made up story or she's a real *****

i hope you kicked his ass and put naked pics of her on the internet

FreedomFirst 0

Well, I agree that was rotten of her; but I must say that it was pretty dumb for you to tell her you couldn't be there in order to surprise her. Maybe the reason she found other "entertainment" was because she thought you were being an uncaring jerk and didn't deserve her. But I would have still broken up with you first.

vidaloca_fml 0

If you are normally the sweet and caring type and very thoughtful of her, than I really feel sorry for you. On the other hand, if you are the kind of guy that regularly plans business trips on important occasions, it is totally on you. If my man went away at important times for me I'd be pissed, and something like that would be the last straw. And sometimes angry sex is the best way to let off steam. Or strip twister!

i agree with #3, throw the damn cake in her face and punch the guy in the balls.