Happy?

By SURPRISE - 10/06/2009 00:13 - Canada

Today, it was my girlfriend's birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 687
You deserved it 6 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0
eagle20 0

damn man sorry to hear that. but you shoulda thrown the cake in her face and said happy brithday bitch

Comments

helios_rex 0

#138 - Not necessarily, the donkey punch CAN be performed during vaginal intercourse, it's just not quite as dramatic. And, who's to say he's not hitting it from behind already?

I'd do that all the time... opening the door without knowing who it was, while in my underwear, and alongside the person that I'm cheating on my significant other with. Totally normal and believable behaviour.

I'd have to agree with #106, it's not always possible to get out of work obligations, especially if it's a big project or something and there's nobody else to cover for you. The OP's plan wasn't the greatest but that doesn't mean she had the right to cheat on him.

I hope you smashed the cake in her face and raped her lover.

Well, OP did say he was going to be away...

#67 - yeah god forbid a women not get what ever she wants all the time, she had no choice in fact his business trip (which could have been real) forced that other mans penis in her ******. She's the victim here Of course it's ok for a guy to do the same thing if he feels his girl has not insured his every satisfaction right ? I will say to you my friend you have discovered a perfect ***** test. Before marrying any women pretend to go out of town on her birthday and say you will have to celebrate when you get back , then show up to surprise her. If she's a real women she gets a nice surprise and other wise you are spared a messy divorce and possibly herpes from her as your next birthday present later on. Congrates you found out she was a crazy insecure cheating *****. It's sadly not the first time I'd bet and wouldn't have been the last , just learn to avoid her type in the future and what ever you do get back with her no matter how much she says she was upset and insecure or any of the other dirty lies, these women use as excuses.

oops I meant to say don't get back with her, not matter what she says it's not your fault.

chuk_norris_fml 0

It was probably just her brother sleeping over for her birthday! ;-)

You should have had sexytime with the guy in his boxers in front of her.