Hey good lookin'

By Creepster - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I almost crashed my car because I was checking out an Old Navy mannequin wearing a bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 640
You deserved it 51 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Let me save you the trouble -- they've got ugly nipples. And they are not as perky and clever as the ones in the commercial. It kinda ruins the mood when you're popping off her bra and she's going on and on about "The Gap sucks this" and "The Gap sucks that." You know -- sour grapes. And it's almost impossible to get it on when kids are walking by and saying, "Mommy, why does the man fixing the mannequin have no pants?" I thought the Old Navy mannequins were hot, but that was a big disappointment.

The real FML is that you were looking in the general direction of an Old Navy. (Sorry, I just really hate Old Navy)

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

You're such a ******* loser. It wasn't even a person. I guess you're into mannequins and probably blow up dolls..

jakel121 0

What's wrong with blow up dolls? Besides having to blow them up of course.

suzanabanna 0

why was a man wearing a bra O_O

We're all lucky it wasn't Victorias Secrets or you would've jizzed your pants then crashed your car. No FYL For You!

mragrapthon 0

you're full of it. i work at old navy, and the mannequins are never displayed just in underwear. bathing suit tops, maybe, but not just bras.

Yeah, unless an employee was playing a joke, I really don't see this happening.

boatkicker 4

Or a customer was and the employees hadn't caught on yet

mragrapthon 0

I dunno - the staff is generally very careful about not leaving scantily-clad mannequins out. Especially the "supermodelquins" on the commercials - there are strict rules about not having them without proper clothes in front of customers. I'm calling BS on this one.

nah, I've seen a naked manequin outside a shop window before

Today, I nearly took a crap. FML So what? You NEARLY crashed, that's not an fml

You pig !! :O Lol just kidding. Im not dumb, I obviously know that guys sometimes stare...

gobbledegook 0

THEN WHY WOULD IT BE POSTED ON THE SITE??? OBVIOUSLY IT IS.