Neighbors from hell

By Myself - 06/09/2010 10:45 - United States

Today, after a few months of my neighbor's friend parking outside his house and honking until he came outside, I happened to be out doing lawn work. I politely screamed, "STOP HONKING YOUR F***ING HORN!" To which they responded by moving in front of MY house and holding down their horn. I hate people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 494
You deserved it 16 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTSchool 0

You 'politely screamed'? I never knew people could scream... with manners.

DisappearingRose 18

haha, that sucks. I would've gotten mad too though

Comments

Pipistrello_fml 0

Bowling ball. Windshield. You do the math.

SarahMarie83 0

In some places, horn honking is considered noise pollution and is actually illegal.

WTSchool 0

"Stop honking!! You're polluting the air with your NOOIISSSSEEEE!!!" xD Excessive horn honking should be illegal in some places.

anaisnin 0

Also, in some places it's illegal to use your horn unless it's an emergency.

thatothr1kid 0

why did I see "noise pollution" in think it was "nose picking?" WTF...? hahaha

slushpup9696 12

Not if he was honking to the beat of AC/DC. Cause, ya know, rock and roll ain't noise pollution.

Kit_Phaux 0

seriously? they need to get their lazy ass out of the car and knock... or call the guy repeativly to get him moving. we used to car pool to get to and from school, and she called you twice (once on her way, once when she was in the drive way) and then she went up the the door, if it was open she came in and flipped your ass out of bed, if it wasn't, you took the bus. never had our neighbors complain... scared the hell out of my mom once though...

awks 0
rxmazing 0

i think i deserve your phone number 26 ; )

Shut the **** up seriously they were retaliating to the asshole honking

He is saying he has REALLY loud air horns (like what you would see on a semi, or a train) with lots of air pressure to back them up. I have a set on my pickup as well.

wow you must have some seriously crappy neighbors.

Time to setup a spike strip up in front of your house first thing in the morning then. ;)

rockstatic 0

Tell the neighbor sometime (when the friend's not there) that you want to be good neighbors and the honking is bothering everyone. The neighbor might be immediately apologetic, and if not, say you want to resolve this civilly between the two of you and without getting the police involved. Then, if it continues, call the police. They have no right to do that.