Neighbors from hell

By Myself - 06/09/2010 10:45 - United States

Today, after a few months of my neighbor's friend parking outside his house and honking until he came outside, I happened to be out doing lawn work. I politely screamed, "STOP HONKING YOUR F***ING HORN!" To which they responded by moving in front of MY house and holding down their horn. I hate people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 494
You deserved it 16 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTSchool 0

You 'politely screamed'? I never knew people could scream... with manners.

DisappearingRose 18

haha, that sucks. I would've gotten mad too though

Comments

lovesteph3523 0

what you saidwasn't polite so, YDI

Please tell me that you would have been "polite" to that dickwad if that had been happening outside of your house for months? If you would, then your a wimpy sheep, and deserve to live being annoyed by things like that.

Anyone who'd allow that to continue unaddressed for months while simmering with resentment is a wimpy sheep anyhow.

sourgirl101 28

I agree. It needed to be addressed months ago. It's no wonder the OP was upset and cursed. But if someone came yelling at me, I would (not really 'cause I'm nice) honk back louder too(: I use to have problems with my neighbors because I always throw UFC fights at my house. Now it's not an issue because my neighbors are now always invited. Neighborhood peace!

Honking is so annoying. I hate it when people do it to let other people know they're there.

game on! if you just give up, they win. I suggest a can of Great Stuff (get it at home depot). empty the entire can (get the large can) up the tailpipe, then cover the end of the pipe with plastic wrap secured by a rubber band or cable tie. that will show them who is the real ass is!

annie69 0

that might be annoying, but u shouldn't have said that even if that was ever so rude of them to do that after u had said that

if it were a guy I would of walked up to his car opened the driver door and smacked the **** out of him.

tchaikovsky93 0
xXxDestinyXxX 0

Can't you call the cops in situations like that? He was creating a public disturbance, I am pretty sure you can report crap like that. If you have a video recorder, record him doing it and call the cops. That way he cannot deny it when he gets the cops on his ass.

19bnm90 0

call the cops they give tickets to dumb people like that

I can't say YDI, because I would've done the exact same thing. :)