Nice guy

By Anonymous - 19/07/2011 11:04 - Australia

Spicy
Today, after being in love with one of my best friends for ages, he took me on a date. We then went back to his place and we made love. Afterwards, he told me he wanted to show me something and led me outside. He ran back in and locked the door. It's a two hour walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 144
You deserved it 7 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lexi_8588 0

okay. everyone is saying if hes such a jerk why did you not realize that when you were " in love " with him or whatever there saying..... its cuz when your in love with someone you dont realize theyd be bad for you or mean to you. you just love them.

confusey 2

what the ****. first rate jack ass for you

ms_nothing 10

ever heard of a bus or a cab? but I admit he's an ass

kaykay20 0

Sex on a first date is never good makes you seem way to easy. It's no surprise he left you outside after the deed was done.

cimh 9

Sorry ...but the guy wanted to have sex as well. So everybody here who says "sex on the first date - your fault" says that the MAN is allowed to have sex on the first date, but the WOMAN is not? I wouldn't be surprised if the same people are woman who fight for equal rights - double standards?

kaykay20 0

I never once said he didn't want sex but clearly putting out was a bad idea no matter what their reasons for getting it on were. As for the views on females/males having sex on the first date varies on the situation and why they did it. This was her fault considering she didn't wait to see whether or not he felt the same way. Just cause they are best friends and now started dating doesn't ensure the guy is in love too.

Mikay617 0

Its not making love if you both don't even love each other. Sex isn't love. Just saying.

cimh 9
christian_rose01 1

knock knock. my keys are still inside, they are on the table by the couch. i can't get in my house with out them. what you can't find them? come on let me in or i will have to call the cops. door opens. knee to groin. found them.