Odd rejection

By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 00:28 - United States

Today, I found a note on my door that said, "You're the sexiest person I've ever stalked." Later, I found another note that said, "Sorry, that was meant for your roommate. You aren't my type." Not even a creepy stalker thinks I'm attractive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 974
You deserved it 3 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its better than being STALKED! and hes a creepy stalker guydont listen to them..

you should leave him a note saying 'stop stalking us or I'll report you to the police' lol!

Comments

Antoyal 3

Now granted, a lot of what we now call stalking would have been thought of as eccentric and romantic back in the day, but this guy takes the cake, OP. That's pretty creepy, LOL.

Well, you don't appear to have much sense of humor... But, just because you "aren't someone's type' doesn't mean that person thinks you're ugly. Moreover, why would you want a stranger who you've never met to consider your his type/ Especially one who claims to be your roommate's stalker...

DanceRox9008 0

you think your life is f*cked because youre NOT being stalked? thats f*cked up. FYL for thinking that.

goalie20 0

report him do the police. why do you want a stalker anyway?

It was probably a joke, but a funny one.

BeQuickOrBeDead_fml 0

Ahahahaha. This made me laugh really hard....XD

"Not even a creepy stalker thinks I'm attractive." Uh, do you really want a creepy stalker to find you attractive? Don't be an idiot! Wouldn't you rather NOT be stalked??

that has to be the worst stalker ever. can't even get a note to the right person...

Even creepy stalkers have taste! It sounds like you are on the verge of stalking the stalker.