Poked

By Facebook - 13/06/2009 16:11 - United States

Today, I logged into Facebook for the first time in a month. I had only 3 new notifications, that were to tell me that the poker application I used on there "missed me" and wanted to give me 10,000 free chips. My poker app talks to me more than my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 636
You deserved it 6 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is it possible that your friends know you don't go on Facebook much, and decided it wasn't worth writing on your wall because you'd never get back to them?

SasuNaru_fml 0

Facebook is stupid. What happened to "going out"? Seriously, ditch that and go out for real. But yeah FYL

Comments

dude, dont worry. you are not alone

aw link us to your facebook, youll have a shitload of new friends

Well, actually, facebook has changed it so that your friends writing on your wall, and things like that, don't show up in notifications. Notifications are now only from apps.

Aww the game misses you more than your own friends.

Your friends, if you indeed have any, know you're not on facebook much, so why would they write on your wall? I know people like that, they have lots of friends and text them, etc, but they don't converse on facebook much. Don't judge how much your friend are actually your friends by how much they try to talk to you on facebook, especially when you're never there.

BaghdadAssUp 0

YDI, talking works both ways... If you talk to them, they talk to you.

And now you post this "complaint" on FML, in a desperate plea for attention, but instead everyone reminds you of how pathetic and self-centered you really are. Do you feel better now, you whiny little bitch? Go and interact with reality.