PSA

By ColoredPencil13 - 10/05/2014 13:35 - United States - Baytown

Today, my mom made a Facebook post about me starting my period and for everyone to be nice to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 117
You deserved it 4 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some parents just shouldn't use social networks.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

That's embarrassing, sorry OP!

Comments

My aunt threw a small party with cake for my cousin. We sang "Happy period to you". Count your blessings OP.

sistagal 8

Count your blessings indeed! That is horrible

Well that is also super embarrassing, but at least it was a small (family?) gathering? OPs mum posted it to probably hundreds of people OP knows... I almost think that's worse. Plus, your cousin got cake at least.

8313girl 28

Wow, why would she do that? That's beyond embarrassing and the people at her school are gonna make OP's life hell. You know it doesn't take much for bullies to mess with you and I assume OP's pretty young if she's just getting her period. Sorry OP, things will get better and after a while it won't matter.

cryssycakesx3 22

you seem a bit dramatic. it's just a period, by which, not just young girls get.

It will be as embarrassing as you make it! It is just your period no big deal really. Congrads on finally being a "woman" that can produce little babies. (Hopefully you will wait quite a few years before that happens)

Good mother, I don't know what's the big deal it's not like every other woman in America has one and it hasn't been happening for thousands of years but whatever, Am I the only one not embarrassed?

I'm not embarrassed either. It's not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be.

Just because something is natural and happens to a lot of people doesn't necessarily mean you want it talked about on social media....

That's actually kind of sweet...in a weird way!

itschels22 6

At least it wasn't your dad right ?

Op you have an account on pink pad too.,, I remember seeing u on there