Sexy time

By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 05:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, a friend and I drove all the way from Texas to a small town in Colorado to spend an entire uninterrupted night together. Not only did he forget to bring condoms but everything was closed by the time we got into town. We ended up playing cards on the bed instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 449
You deserved it 46 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HuskyButt 0

I just wonder why someone wants sex with "a friend". And yeah, like #2 said, there ways to have fun without condoms.

diemoelol 0

Awww, haha. That's actually kind of sweet to me.

Comments

You know, this FML makes the most sense if both the OP and his "friend" are male. That would explain why he might have felt the need to drive so far away for sex... if he comes from a small town where homosexuality might be "frowned upon." This also discredits everyone's arguments of, "ZOMG girls bring condoms too," "DO IT IN THE BUTT," and "plan B," because obviously the condom would be used to prevent STD's, not pregnancy.

ruby437 0

That's what I was thinking, especially being from Texas they might need to be extra discreet. There are some towns in the U.S., especially in the south, where two guys checking into a motel room for a night might be frowned upon...

You're saying "it used to be" like the past was some super-moral land of happiness and prude. Sorry, bb, but that's just not true. Today, morality isn't any worse than it "used to be." Stop glorifying the past.

Poke_my_mon 0

While I do agree with the whole "Changing Times" speech you just through out there, I don't agree with the fact you think it's her fault for sleeping with someone who's not her boyfriend. You don't know their relationship, they could've been "dealing" with each other for a long time. You cannot put the blame solely on the ones who are having sex at a younger age and with mostly everyone. It goes much further than that. It goes to the older siblings, the parents, the teachers and the role models. But the world is becoming a less and less "perfect" place, and parents aren't what they used to be and either are kids. It's probably not going to fix anytime soon.

hahahahahaha! why did you go all the way to colorado? why not just go to a hotel nearby? or to another town nearby?? new braunfels or austin is where i would go.

Again I say, it isn't ANY worse today than it EVER was before. Even in the Victorian Era, when sexuality was at its "most repressed," people STILL had premarital sex. There were STILL whorehouses. In fact, in the past, you'd already be pumpin' out babies by the age of 14. So I don't want to hear this "back in my day" bullshit. Ever heard of the Greeks? The Romans? Any great civilization of old? Sorry to break it to you, but THEY HAD SEX. A lot. A lot more than we do. Again, stop glorifying the past.

You are all nuts there is only one gender specified in this fml. as far as I know now in days the OP could be male aswell. Yes that would mean 2 gay men!

why didn't you let him just do you up the butt?

sleepreader 0

please, slipknot isn't even that. They are the commercial money ****** who COPY stage performance bands like KISS to try and be edgy and original. So they put bags over their heads and use dodgy lighting. They can't even scream properly. Can't risk hurting their pretty voices.

AmericanRedcoat 6
sleepreader 0

crap. I meant to post that as a reply to all the comments about slipknot. FML made it into a regular comment so no one knows what I'm talking about. And then I wasted a comment commenting on my own comment. FML jk