Superficial

By toolateabuckshort - This FML is from back in 2017 but it's good stuff

Today, I found my high school crush on Facebook. He asked me out. Too bad he's fat and bald now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 702
You deserved it 2 402

Top comments

And I am sure you haven't changed since high school.

Comments

I didn't mean to enter send. Delete my comment.

Same thing happened to me. Funny how that works, huh?

Gosh, you people are stupid. Physical attraction plays a big part in interest. People can't help what they're attracted to. Would any of you give someone you weren't physically attracted to at all, a chance? I highly doubt it, so don't act all high and mighty. Some people only/mostly care about personality over looks, but let's be real, most people care about looks too and she's one of those many people, so no need to chastise her for it. Just like how bigger women these days feel the need to force themselves on men who don't have a preference of bigger women. Get over it and move on. Quit forcing yourself and your personal preferences on people who aren't interested. There's someone out there for everyone, you just have to quit wasting your time fixating on those who aren't for you.

I'd love to see all the people on here bitching who are in relationships, say when they first saw their lover, they thought to themselves, "Wow, I don't find this person physically attractive at all, but oh well, I'll give it a shot anyway." ???

I base my relationships on how well I get along with the person. Common interests defiantly help. With the first guy I ever dated I would constantly have people, even random strangers, hounding me to break up with him because I "Could do so much better." The most common insult I heard was that he looked like Shrek. This always offended me because he was an amazing person. Unfortunately due to series of medical problems perpetuated by being overweight he is no longer with us.

And FYI, when I met my current man he was overweight and also not exactly a looker. We discovered we had the same interest, started hanging, and he turned out to be a true gentlemen. We've been together for 12 years now.

AtleastImnotfeminist 0

Shallow, really, imagne if a man refused to date an ugly woman. Public outcry, but this is fine.

Bet you are no spring chicken either, sweetie.

repKyle95 24

Honestly sounds like he dodged a bullet considering how shallow you come off in this post.