Supportive

By arch maester shavayalsharashion - 26/07/2015 17:29 - United Kingdom - Surbiton

Today, I was pouring my heart out to my dad about how I'm such a loser and how I have no friends. He listened sympathetically, until his phone buzzed with a text message. He said, "Balls, the guys from work wanna get shitfaced!" and took a rain check on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 815
You deserved it 2 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So sorry for you. But we, strangers care about you. So go out there and make some friends!

Just remember: No one is alone. There are people who feel just like you, and it's rough, but it gets better.

Comments

Finding friends is all about 1 common interest really. After that it is personality and on that everybody can work to be better.

to alcohol! the cause and solution to all of life's problems. *cheers*

EcoAirWarrior 7

I am surprised your father used offensive language in front of his son I'd suggest taking vengeance for his thoughtlessness yet in a non incriminating way like hiding his cellphone or disposing of precious items like CDs. I have knowledge and experience as a person who loathes his father.

you are aware this site is called **** My Life, right? pretty sure the OP can handle the word shitfaced...

Family starts with an "F" for a reason...shitfaced starts with an "S" for a reason as well...he has it backwords

TheGamingNirvana 18

Dude, I feel you. Trust me, the road always gets better.

Sometimes people leave you half way through the woods, do not let it grieve you no one leaves for good.

That sucks, OP. You are not a loser, and I know after your dad's stunt, you probably feel that way. But don't. If you need someone to talk to, message me! I'll be glad to hear you out.

savagetitan 13

Well at least your dad has friends.

sounds to me like you were fishing for compliments and still are. you want friends? go out and make some.

Why is this down voted? Because it's true?

It's downvoted because it's absolutely ridiculous to accuse someone of 'fishing for compliments' when they were just trying to vent their feelings to their dad. Nothing wrong with wanting advice and reassurance from your parent.

On what planet does pouring your heart out to someone mean the same thing as fishing for compliments?