Sussy

By Idek - 30/01/2015 16:27 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed and I noticed my boyfriend had commented on a post. It said, "Tag the hottest girl you know". Yeah, he tagged his ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 073
You deserved it 3 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Find every post that says "tag an asshole," or any other similar name, and tag him in all of them.

Comments

Everyone saying he's an asshole. I mean this guy broke up with his ex for a reason. For all we know he was with his ex for sex and he's with OP cause he loved her personality. Not everyone you date has to be the hottest person on the planet and you can still think other people are hot even if they're your ex.

Or maybe she dumped him, perhaps even for being out of his league...

Think the issue here is more that he put it on FB for everyone to see, and demeaning OP. Not very nice of him. If it were my bf, we would have had a very long talk on why it's inappropriate. If he thinks it's unimportant & simply fun, that's probably how he treats the relationship too.

I'm sure your personality rocks. Looks aren't everything.

#53: I'd be more inclined to believe that others are not looking deeply enough ;). I guess this sort of thing comes with the territory, mate. When I post, I like being insightful, original. People here rarely appreciate my writing, but if I made even a few people think, I guess it was all worth it in the end. Then again - if it's a cascade of downvotes every step of the way, I will get the hint and be on my way eventually. Where there's no will the listen, there is no point in speaking.

Maybe she has a 101 fever and is LITERALLY the hottest person he knows.

ToxicMoo33 18

Don't you mean your now ex? Lol I personally wouldn't stay with him...

Yeah I'm sure he would be happy to leave if you over reacted that much

You better start searching for a new one then.