Testing testing

By frustrated - 01/06/2009 07:06 - Hong Kong

Spicy
Today, I met my boyfriend in Hong Kong after being apart for almost 6 months. We got to our room and got right down to business. I was just about to come when a voice came over the PA system in the room. "This is just a fire alarm test, sorry for any inconvenience." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 144
You deserved it 5 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

johnnyub40 0

Agreed #5...get over it and get back to business.

iheartsnapple 0

Comments

emyle11 0

um, i'm sorry, why does this suck so bad? you were about to come and a voice came over the PA system, big deal. be happy it wasn't housekeeping.

Stupid ******* FML. You didn't even get cockblocked by the announcement; you're just whining that it happened.

Howdyplz 2

Lol, 31-There is no place in China called Chinatown. Chinatown is a chinese neighboorhood in a non-chinese city such as LA or New York, where many people of chinese descent and/or chinese immigrants live. Hong Kong (i'm not sure if it's technically in China now) is a place in China (i'm not sure if it's technically in China now. It could be it's own city). And for all you saying that this isn't an FML, what sucks about this is that no matter if they had to evacuate or not, she (or he, you never know) was about to ****** when some stupid, unsexy PA voice innterrupts and ruins the moment and/or the ******.

3timesthefun 0

if you were going to meet YOUR BOYFRIEND IN HONG KONG and go into your room to get down to business, YOU (girlwise) was going to come (CUM) for your boyfriend? is that it? someone help me here! (i thought only guys cummed)(first time i saw this i thought it was 2 guys)

if you're just ABOUT to cum, a simple voice cant ruin it. # 57, girls and guys cum. thats what we call ******

Skinny89 0

That definitely is an inconvenience, sorry!

That sucks even worse since girls don't come as easily as guys do..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

ihearnoises 0

ok so ur gay coz you have a BOYFRIEND but YOU were gonna cum