Testing testing

By frustrated - 01/06/2009 07:06 - Hong Kong

Spicy
Today, I met my boyfriend in Hong Kong after being apart for almost 6 months. We got to our room and got right down to business. I was just about to come when a voice came over the PA system in the room. "This is just a fire alarm test, sorry for any inconvenience." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 144
You deserved it 5 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

johnnyub40 0

Agreed #5...get over it and get back to business.

iheartsnapple 0

Comments

ceisfu 0

it's just a test, finish up first, then say you were sleeping with earplugs if they give you shit.

Ewwww last year my spanish teacher mover to hongkong after 6 months to meet her boyfriend...

If you didn't have to stop then...what's the big deal?

Perfect... You could scream and nobody would hear!!!!

No it doesn't... you could be as loud as you want and the fire alarm would drown you out!?

That's happened to me sort of. I went to see my boyfriend and we stayed in a hotel since he was in Cali at Camp Pendleton for training and neither of us live in Cali. But instead the first morning he started fingering me and then room service interupted for house cleaning, we told her it was fine and we didn't need it. Then we got back to work and the fire alarms went off just as it was getting really hot and into it. So lame.

dvs01 0

Your life sucks because of a PA test? You need to reevaluate your perceptions there.

I'm replying to you, but also the other people who said something similar... it's kind of implied that she had to stop, dress, and leave right then. Which would suck

Well they APOLOGISED for the inconvinience! What else do you want, women?!

capgray 0