The nickname that sticks

By ap84 - 27/02/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, after soccer practice, I was walking to the car with my dad. My teammates waved and said "BYE POTHEAD!" They call me that because they think my head is shaped like a pot. Of course, my dad didn't believe me. I'm grounded now because I have an abnormally-shaped head. I've never smoked pot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 851
You deserved it 5 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an unreasonable and irrational father.

Tell your Dad he's a fool and that you'll take a drug test to prove him wrong.. Hope it all works out, Pothead

Comments

parents. your dad needs to start giving you the credit of actually telling the truth.

Shit4Luk 0

You should try it. It's not really as life altering as the media would have you think as long as you aren't stupid about it. And chances are that daddy dearest has tried it and that's why he's worried.

take a urine test, that will set him at ease. P.S. there is nothing wrong with pot. I have never smoked it, but i know the truth. Look it up.

imhilarious 0

lol you should just reshape your head!

there's a kid at my school 2 and we call him pothead cause he likes Harry potter.

Cnote231 0

ya go smoke pot if u plan on never completing college and barely passing highschool. I know plenty of weed smokers and their on a path that leads to no where.

jtsyanks 2

i know this is from a year ago but i just have to comment on it because of how ******* retarded it is. i made the deans list my first semester and the presidents list the second semester of college this past year as a freshman. and ya know what? i was stoned at least half of both semesters.

agree. OP, **** your life for not trying weed.