Tinder Surprise

By betrayed - 19/07/2010 17:36 - United States

Today, I was helping my friend create an online dating profile. When she got her search results, her #1 match was a blonde guy only 10 miles from her. His description: genuine, laid back, and ready for fun. He left off something kind of important. He's already married. To me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 721
You deserved it 6 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BrownSugar_fml 5

You should create a profile and ask him on a date! Dinner and an explanation? Hah

Really.. if thats true then it sucks

Comments

Have your friend arrange a date with him. Tell him you're going to the gym or something and then be there at the restaurant in a spot that he won't be able to see you. Then, if he shows up, you will see him & just exit stage right unseen then go home and call a divorce lawyer and go over your options. Stay calm until you finish doing what you have to do. Good luck.

So when are they going out? He sounds cute.

37 agreed guessing he gets the couch tonight or maybe even make him sleep on the streets lol and that really sux fyl :(

oh and furthermore, have YOU tried maybe having sex with the guy? Guys like sex, they will cheat on you if you don't sleep with them.

That's not true. I would never do that to someone, just because they wouldn't have sex with me. That's a stupid ass reason in my eyes to do so.

first off, stop spewing filth. second off, girls like sex, too! it's not like guys love sex and girls merely tolerate it. third off, don't assume you know anyone's life, mmkay? thanksss.

#52 - Yeah, I don't necessarily like being assumed to be in the stereotypical area of "guys ONLY want sex". There's more to life than ONLY sex. Just my view on it all though. Most people think I'm stupid as hell for thinking that too. Hahah. Also, as #53 said, girls do like sex too. It's not only guys that only want it.

Girls do like sex. They just get bored with the same guy eventually and stop having sex with him.. And all the GIRLS above saying that your boyfriend won't cheat even if you NEVER have sex with him? HAHA, honey I'm not a kid, I'm in my 40s. I know things.

Angi95 3

you say know things but do u really I mean if u approve of cheating. ok so maybe things aren't happening in bed well my suggestion would to be well hmmm maybe talk about like adults. instead of going oh no sex im going to cheat. just sayin and yeah sex might be great and all but I would hope that u are marrying that person based on more than just sex. but that's just me what do i know though I'm not 40.

mayhemxphoto 0
madgirl102492 0

BUSTED what a jackass,divorce!

she and her friend could be on the computer in the kitchen. ;)

Totally, 83! One of my roommates had her computer in the kitchen. I would bring meats n trimmings home on my way from work. She would look a recipe up on her computer, and cook while reading it off the screen. Then we'd invite friends over and party. Damn that was fun!