By explodingpupppet - 30/09/2009 16:41 - United States

Today, after a month of searching, I found a perfect apartment which I rented out for the next few months. The rent was inexpensive and the place was close to my job. Turns out, my 'perfect' new apartment overlooks a nudist community. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 563
You deserved it 36 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude! whats not perfect about that? some people would pay extra!

That's not really a FML, unless you're a prude.

Comments

fml?! are you kidding!? that ******* rocks!

Wow. And you can't figure out how in the hell you are going to solve this probelm? Sit down and just think a minute. If it takes an hour that's ok to. Let's see ...... blinds, curtains, if you still want the sun to shine in your window how about the mirror tent they put on windows sometimes. Or are you a secret pervert and know that you are going to spend all your free time now sitting by that window looking out and that just really really pisses you off????? lol peel yourself away and force yourself not to.... come on you can do it.

OwMyToe 0

Sounds great to me :D I'll live there if you don't want to.

this is not a fml, and if you think it is than you totally deserved for not noticing in the first place.

There is noting bad in nude people. And children do not get offended by nudity, sometimes parents do. But if you don't want to see nude people, don't look at them. If you want to see nude people, you are lucky!

bigcrazymike 6

This is a win/win situation. Not FYL, but since you don't appreciate it, I can't really say YDI either.

I'm sure that something within ur criteria included overlooking a nudist camp. If you don't want the apartment, give it to me!

olisykes_ 0

I'll swap you? Seriously, this is no FML. At all. This is like winning the lottery...

This can be good and bad. Good because of the attractive people, but bad because I know there are a lot of old people that like to go to those...