By Anonymous - 17/02/2013 19:19 - Botswana - Francistown

Spicy
Today, after more than a year of being single, I finally had sex. Unfortunately, it was only in a dream, and after we finished, he told me that I'm terrible in bed. Even my dream-lover is a dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 980
You deserved it 6 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those are some serious self-esteem issues you have there.

At least it was a dream and not reality. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Comments

MarisaCB 16

Is it that hard to find a guy? I'm not promoting sex with strangers, but I mean... a lot of FMLers seem to complain about being forever alone. So why don't they find each other and be... together alone!

Noor, you don't even have a basement. Stop lying to these people!

mangoboy1 19

They me be forever alone and desperate but they still have standards.

Marisa, I think you answered your own question. If it were really that easy to find someone, there wouldn't be so many people complaining about being alone.

perdix 29

#18, but the difference is: Even if you are terrible in bed, I'd never tell you. I'd politely give you credit for making the effort. :)

BellaBelle_fml 23

perdix, always the perfect gentleman.

Yup, I'm sure to Perdix the girl always comes first.

You need counseling! Something in your own head is holding you back. You gotta love yourself before you can love someone else!!

MNBOY16 15

I think the real FML is that your subconscious is telling you that you're lousy in bed.

Good for you for only want to have sex when in a relationship. YDI for you complaining about not having sex in over a year! Females have it way easier when it comes to having casual sex. So don't bitch about it when you're not getting it. Just go out there and get some strange!

BellaBelle_fml 23

How is it much easier for females to have casual sex over men having causal sex? I don't know where you're coming from with that sort of logic. It seems to me that there is a massive double standard when it comes to females and males having casual sex. Females tend to be pressured into not having one night stands and such by people calling them ***** or ****** when men are practically encouraged and even praised for 'bagging a ho' on a one night stand. It just doesn't make sense to me I guess.

CharresBarkrey 15

You praise her for not going out and having casual sex, and then immediately condemn her for not doing so. Tell me how that makes sense.

I like his name "DumbingOfAmerica", because he's doing exactly that. What an asshole.

My first statment was facetious. It sounds as if she is complaining about not have sex, when there is nothing wrong with not having sex in over a year. I'm not speaking of any double standards here, just the opinion that if a female want to have a one night stand, it would be easier for her to go out and find a willing male than if a male went out looking for the same. Thank you for the complement. I pride myself on being an asshole.

smottpoker 7

because women hold the power when it comes to sex, most of the time.

"Dump him" is popular advice on here, so do that.

I am sure you will find someone who will love you no matter what

keep going smile and look on perhaps you should initiate the dreams do. tell something