By Anonymous - 18/01/2011 08:13 - United States

Today, after some filing mistakes, and a lot of waiting on hold, I'm finally registered for Spring classes. I was ready to enjoy this term, until I found out that my ex, who was forced into therapy after he threatened to kill me, is in half of my classes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 620
You deserved it 2 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

change your schedule. i am sure your add/drop hasn't ended. good luck

sweetGApeach420 0

why didnt you get a restraining order? then you wouldnt have to worry about situations like this.

Comments

change your schedule. i am sure your add/drop hasn't ended. good luck

it's reasons like that right there that restraining orders were created so get one and he won't be able to be in those classes

jayellef 3

while I agree that you should switch your classes, it might be harder then it looks. especially if your following a certain schedule/plan to finish on time. I'm wondering how long it has been since they broke up? maybe it's been over a year and he doesn't care about her anymore. I would talk to the teacher and see if you can do the work over the Internet. some teachers allow that. if they are art classes most of my teachers let me go in at different times to work on projects. good luck!

restraining order +1. If he is the one who threatened you (the OP), you shouldn't back up.

ninjasaurous 0

Agreed! Good point. Why change your schedule - get his changed!

try to talk to him about it, but always have a gun handy....and look up some torture tactics. make the most of it

alfredrog 0

it is not so bad, it's just her psycho ex who wanted to kill her, no need to freak out ....

Looks like it's time for her to contact the school! if they're putting her in classes with someone who threatened her life, she shouldn't have to sacrifice her education.

sweetGApeach420 0

why didnt you get a restraining order? then you wouldnt have to worry about situations like this.

restraining orders aren't that easy to get. you need proof or a witness that heard the person or read an email threatening you. talk to your school about switching classes or start next term. good luck!

#47 if he had to go to therapy for it then it will be easier for her because she could use the therapist as a witness

peakcheer 2

yup those tutors will contain the psycho...

zebrapattern 6

=/ I've also had trouble registering for classes, and ave also had a boyfriend who said he'd kill me. but he doesn't go to my school or live near me.

talktomandybaby 8

that sucks. but you said "he threatened to kill me" ... im 12 years old and i would have jumped him if he told me he was going to kill me(;

UpsidedownKayak 9

I sense a troll nearby. I wonder where it could be?

Oh oh oh oh oh I know I know! Call on me! I know call on me!!

OneLittleAdditio 9

wow you can tell you're 12. immature much?

Well sweetie, the question is, are you strong enough to "jump" him? And will you be brave enough when you really ends up in such a situation? The simple answer is: No! You won't be able to just "jump" a person who wants to kill you, 'cause you're just a 12 year old girl playing "badass". Go somewhere else like a playground, and play "badass" with your little friends instead.

lolmandi 9

No, just no. Please act your age. You are a 12 year old kid, not a hard ass.

xmarkstheheart 0

Seriously, like #6 said, a restraining order would have prevented that. At the very least even without one, I'm sure whatever evidence that he was "forced" into therapy would be enough to get him forced out of your classes. Honestly, it should be enough to get him forced out of your school. FYL, but a little YDI for not applying the needed legal protection.