By scarred for life - 21/09/2012 10:57 - Canada - Brampton

Today, as a pizza delivery guy, I was forced to see yet another naked 200 pound teenage girl with a serious case of body acne. They're starting to give me nightmares. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 191
You deserved it 3 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they're watching too many pornos and expect you to deliver an extra large "sausage" pizza...

Comments

That is a common occurrence for pizza delivery guys?? Imma start tipping more!

Unfortunately we see too much all too often.

jadedtiger 4

It is and trust me it's worse when it's a woman in her thirties that is wearing see thru stuff it makes me what to choke a bitch at times

#77 let's not forget the fat, old, naked guys who answer the door or the the nasty looking people that don't stop having sex and just leave the money on the table. The horrible memories!

My brother was a delivery driver for a little while, since his stories I've always just given them a 5 if the change happens to be more. I don't order in enough for it to be a big deal for me, but they should have at least one good house for the day D:

RedPillSucks 31

So, no more pepperoni pizza for you, huh?

joethebiden 8

Hell, man, I'd hit it. Chubby girls are the wildest ones and that's a fact.

I have a feeling that all the thumbs up this comment got were from "chubby" girls. LoL

There's a difference between chubby and a fat, unwashed swine.

Steve95401 49

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'.

15- All you need to do is recaption your picture "dat ass"

Maybe she wants you, to "use" her as your tip.

corruptedlol 2

I don't even know what to say about this. FYL.

Sadly, those unholy creatures are the only thing keeping you in business.

Trix_Disorder 20

These are PEOPLE we're talking about here. You disgust me more than this FML.

Don't take it out on me because the pizza guy doesn't want to see your ilk naked.

Trix_Disorder 20

I don't order pizza, but thanks for assuming, never mind assume that I'm obese.

Am I allowed to assume that you're always this good at replying?

espeo92 2

I'm a pizza delivery guy too. Yesterday I totaled my car. Really sucks...

I had a pizza guy trash his car pulling into my driveway. FHL because unless he told his insurance he uses his car for work they won't cover him.

SApprentice 34

Ugh, good luck. Next time they try to open the door naked, have your manager call and inform them that if they continue doing so, you will no longer deliver to them. I doubt your job is okay with that degree of employee abuse.

I push my fingers into my. . . Eyes It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache

But it's made of all, the fatsos I have too taaake! Jesus it never ends, theyre so fat I wanna diiiiie! If the pain goes on, I'm GOING TO TORCH THEM ALL!

Awesome band! But 27's version just kinda ruined the song :/

ah man that's brutal lol, maybe theyre trying to get with you...but remember RUN FROM THE GUNDAMAS!