By kise - 28/11/2012 06:20 - France - Paris

Today, drunk at a party, I leaned through a window to throw up. I was outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 346
You deserved it 215

Top comments

cmanaus 3

Looks like someone's off the invite list

Comments

I can assume you've never EVER had an alcoholic beverage ever in your life. I like to drink because a lot of mixed drinks taste pretty good. Most responsible drinkers know when to stop. Some people accidentally get drunk when the drinks are Strong. Alcoholics need alcohol to function and they aren't pathetic they need help and support

Cool Story Bro, wanna count how many ***** I give? You can't. There aren't any

Well if you don't give a shit why did you reply? Kind of seems like you do if you replied..or you just trying to be a cool guy?

lelo007 11

I have to agree with 44. You had to give at least half a shit to care about his post in order to reply to it.

I hit YDI after I read Today, drunk at a party. Lol jk but sorry op you must've really been wasted.

CammyMC 5

Hahaha this is the definition of FADED hahaha!

When I saw your DPs I thought it was the same person having an argument with themselves.

I agree with 31. You've obviously never had a drink, or you're just a judgmental wet blanket. Sure, there are people that prefer not to drink, and that's fine. But you don't need to be a dick about it. Sometimes my friends and I like to go out and have a few drinks, but we know we can have just as much fun sitting at home watching movies without alcohol.

Wow. You are SO crossed off my Christmas party guest list.

lelo007 11

You can't judge everybody who drinks based off of your family member and a drunk driver. Some of us do it very responsibly, we know our limits, call a cab to get home if we are over the limit or know we can't drive safely, only go out once a week or so. Not everybody who lets alcohol touch their lips is an awful person.