By Porcelain - 03/10/2009 13:47 - United States

Today, during the opening night performance of our schools musical, while I wasn't on stage I decided to use the restroom. I came out to find two of my fellow actresses putting their hands over my mouth. Apparently, I had left my microphone on and everyone heard me using the restroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 814
You deserved it 12 779

Weezie_rm tells us more.

So I wouldn't talk and the audience wouldn't hear me. And I didn't make any awkward sounds in the restroom either. All of a sudden the audience just heard a huge "FLUSH!!!!"Which is why the sound guys didnt have time to turn off the mic. And they apologized to me afterwards, but it was embarrassing. Now it's funny.

Top comments

bontron 0

Uuuunnnhhhh oh my god fuckyesfuckyesfuckyes. *flush*

Any respectable sound tech, would have muted your channel immediately after realizing what was going on.. and even if you were off stage, your mic channel should have been muted anyway.

Comments

It's just like in the movie Naked Gun! =))))

Since all FML's should start with the word "Today," it might have happened months ago, but for some reason Porcelain hasn't sent it in until now.

No, that might not be the case. OP might've sent the FML in on the day, but that doesn't mean it will be posted on the day. It has to be moderated and checked by staff and fellow FML users before its posted.

Any respectable sound tech, would have muted your channel immediately after realizing what was going on.. and even if you were off stage, your mic channel should have been muted anyway.

You provided the sound effects for "My Fart Lady" perhaps?

I don't believe this one. The people in the sound box always turn your mic on/off when u walk on/off stage.

pastafanatic 13

This is not true. In my school, we were responsible for that. Yes, the sound tech, did indeed have that ability, but they didn’t turn off and on the mics when you were on/off stage. Then again, my schools productions were smaller than others.

This happened several months ago, just so you know.

The_Derpinator 0

This is an obvious fake. The OP ripped his one off from a story about a professor that did the same.

I love how people don't believe things that really happened. They should have turned it off but they didn't. There were 25 of us in the show going on and off stage at the same time. Each of us had mics. They had forgotten to turn off my mic as I went offstage.

Yes, it is the sound guy's fault. He (or she) shouldn't have the actors be in control of the mics.

I hope you weren't constipated and making voice-straining sound effects, like "Uurrgh", "Mmmmph", and "Arrrrr". Potty-pirate, maybe?

No, OP was masturbating and yelling the janitor's name as she had an ******.

greent_fml 0