By amythest - 13/02/2012 00:18 - United Kingdom

Today, even though she can barely deal with raising kids, my 19-year-old sister announced her fourth pregnancy, by a fourth man, of yet another race. Why? Because she wants to "be like Angelina Jolie." I fear that social services may laugh at me if I tell them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 871
You deserved it 3 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

That's just sad. She shouldn't be bringing babies into the world if she can't even support them. Angelina Jolie has the money to do that.

DontClickOnMe 28

Wow, 19 years old and four kids.. That's too many kids for that age.

Comments

I don't think OP was trying to be discriminative by saying ''racial backgrounds'', it's more likely they where just making a point about her sisters moronic reason to have children of various ethnicities.

She smart, color coding her kids for easy identification.

Not to mention leaving the kids wide open for harassment about it their whole lives.

hellokittie 0

lol my mom is 29 and has 4 kids... oh she's also pregnant so thats ...5 kids! she had me wen she was 15 but this ... wow ..you have a CRAZY SIS .!

clue_me_in 20

She needs her tubes tied. So irresponsible.

ppl like that sudnt be allowed to reproduce. she sud think about how this cud affect the child n if shes stable enuf to provide for the kids.

maronofhearts 19

I agree people like that. ^^^ *ahem*

maronofhearts 19

I agree people like that. ^^^ *ahem*

brittybean 2

I called on mine and would in a heart beat again if needed. That is sad for the kids.

Is the asian childs name 'Sum Tig Wong'

Shadow_Phantom 26

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FYL for having a sister that stupid.