By amythest - 13/02/2012 00:18 - United Kingdom

Today, even though she can barely deal with raising kids, my 19-year-old sister announced her fourth pregnancy, by a fourth man, of yet another race. Why? Because she wants to "be like Angelina Jolie." I fear that social services may laugh at me if I tell them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 871
You deserved it 3 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

That's just sad. She shouldn't be bringing babies into the world if she can't even support them. Angelina Jolie has the money to do that.

DontClickOnMe 28

Wow, 19 years old and four kids.. That's too many kids for that age.

Comments

ilove80smetal 8

Man why bring kids into the world if you can't support them and you don't really want them. The kids don't deserve that. Honestly call social services, I know their you nieces and nephews but they'd be way better off in the care of another person

I stand corrected an no I wasn't kidding... Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing: 1.Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites) 2.Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian), 3.Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese) So she made one child too many lol. And yes I get what op was trying to say.

maronofhearts 19

I fail to see any Hispanic races on your chart there.

Tell your sister her ****** isn't a clown car. She doesn't need to breed.

IsMyWenieHard 0

Your hoe ass sister needs to close her legs because all she does is over populate the earth with her brain dead twat babies

Sounds like an attempt at reality tv. Seriously, your sister may be suffering from a mental disorder. Social services NEEDS to hear why this teen continues to have children. For the safety of your sister and children.

moriahss_29 0

push her down the stairs and make her get tubs cut that pathica

She models herself after some anorexic movie star that's obsessed with babies. At least Joliee has the money to do it. FYL

linnie_wesker 20

OP I know it's scary but you should tell social services. Obviously there's something wrong with your sister, so how could she possibly be a good mother? She doesn't actually want to be a mother she just wants to collect children... there's a huge difference. Chances are she's going to neglect and possibly even abuse the children, so think of them! They need you!

Wow your sister is a ****, and what's worse, I guarantee she's living off the tax payers' money. People like that don't deserve welfare, food stamps, or WIC checks. She doesn't care about the kids and won't do whatever she can to raise them, she'll just collect them like trophies. Tell social services ASAP, no matter what. She deserves to have the kids taken away from her and to have a hysterectomy. I hate girls like that...

This is why people should have to pass a background check before they're allowed to have children. Mentally unstable? No kids for you. Doing it to be like your idol? No kids for you. Already on welfare? No kids for you. Under the age of 21 and broke? HELL NO, NO KIDS FOR YOU.