By Lilypad - 12/03/2013 00:21 - France - Versailles

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend to give me a back rub. He claimed that he had a sore hand, so I retorted, "You have two hands, right?" Still bitter about not being able to have sex with me while I'm on my period, he shot back, "You have two holes, right?" I give up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 720
You deserved it 56 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gemmaiscoolguys 5

I for one wouldn't want anal sex on my period either.

It's not like you're entitled to back rubs... Don't be like that.

Comments

if not anal, then a ******* shall suffice.

That doesn't seem like a fair trade. I'd understand if he was like "if I can't put something in your butt, you can't put something in mine." THAT would be a fair trade. Maybe you should just buy a back massager and he should buy a butt-shaped fleshlight. Then neither of you have to do something you don't want to do.

Anal sex is gay tendencies, so if your a guy advocating for her to give you anal let her try it on you first! As for the back rub I have scoliosis and my hubs still does not give them to me so sorry for your luck.

hiandrews69 29

Hey, intimacy is a two way street. You want a back-rub, consider giving head. Nothing is free in life, my dear.

Um, except respect. True intimacy has a cost? Relationships aren't quid pro quo.

cryssycakesx3 22

but they are give and take, right?

Wow, I can't believe your boyfriend thinks of you as a hole. Nice. FYL.

um technically you have 3 usable holes

I'm split here with they both deserve it. The thing is, we don't know if the boyfriend was lying about a sore hand or not and wanting sex for a back rub sounds a bit much, honestly. Does everything in a relationship have to be about sex? No. Not everyone on their period wants that, especially if you are on the worst days of it, and advil and aleve do not always help, I wish they did. And op could have answered this better. You sounded a bit bitchy, even for someone on their period.