By Lilypad - 12/03/2013 00:21 - France - Versailles

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend to give me a back rub. He claimed that he had a sore hand, so I retorted, "You have two hands, right?" Still bitter about not being able to have sex with me while I'm on my period, he shot back, "You have two holes, right?" I give up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 720
You deserved it 56 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gemmaiscoolguys 5

I for one wouldn't want anal sex on my period either.

It's not like you're entitled to back rubs... Don't be like that.

Comments

Dude, I gave my boyfriend head and we did anal when I was on my period last week. And he gave me neck massages. That's how much we love each other xD

And this is one of the MANY reasons I'd just rather be single. No exchange for sex.

InvisibleMonster_fml 16
needsagf14 12
Inciter 33

He does realize that anal sex is still sex, right? What an asshole.

Aw, don't give up. You two sound perfect for each other.. Stay together and protect the rest of humanity. From either of you.

I wonder why his hand is sore... Maybe it got friction burn...

What's with all the YDIs? I get it, yes, but asking for a back rub is different than asking your girlfriend to let you do anal because she doesn't want to have sex on her period. I mean, the two aren't even in the same hemisphere. Sorry OP, your boyfriend sounds like a total douche. I don't know why anyone would want to have sex while on their period, but it's not our (women's) fault. I know that if we women could choose between having periods or not, the majority of us would choose not to.

It was more that she was being pretty rude to start off with. I mean he was giving her a back rub which was lovely of him - and then his hand gets tired because he has been working hard to relax her and she snaps at him with "you have two hands right?" It might be how it is written, but it sounded pretty pretentious and not even a thank you. So him snapping back was somewhat understandable - even if maybe not necessarily completely reasonable.

He wasn't giving her a back massage. She asked him, and he said no.

steam_engenius 21

Ummmm....I would dump that dude.