By Lilypad - 12/03/2013 00:21 - France - Versailles

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend to give me a back rub. He claimed that he had a sore hand, so I retorted, "You have two hands, right?" Still bitter about not being able to have sex with me while I'm on my period, he shot back, "You have two holes, right?" I give up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 720
You deserved it 56 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gemmaiscoolguys 5

I for one wouldn't want anal sex on my period either.

It's not like you're entitled to back rubs... Don't be like that.

Comments

jack_splat 11

I agree some women want nothing to do with sex during their period but lets not assume giving her a back rub gives him a ton of joy. Sometimes it's considered forplay and I wont start a race if your not gonna let me finish said race.

He's being a bit of a jerk in my opinion. If you're on you're period and in pain it's reasonable to ask for a back rub from your significant other. Even if he just used one hand it probably would've given you some relief. He didn't need to be such a jerk. It's not your fault you're on your period. I'm just saying, it sounds like he should've been a little more understanding. If you started feeling better maybe you would've been up for something more.

"You're being a bit of a jerk in my opinion. If he's horny and wants sex it's reasonable to ask for a ******* from your signicifant other. Even if you just used your hand it probably would've given him some relief. You didn't need to be such a jerk. It's not his fault he's horny. I'm just saying, it sounds like you should be a little more understanding. If you got him off maybe he would've been up for giving you that backrub." See how easy it is to shift these things around?

Funny thing, sexual urges can be controlled. Getting your period can be "controlled" with birth control, but only so much. You'll still end up bleeding at one point or another. The bloated, uncomfortable, painful feelings that come with ones period, can't be controlled all that well. Meds don't work to relieve the symptoms for everyone. So yeah, you can totally switch it around and make it seem like OP is being a bitch because, heaven forbid, he has to wait a few days to stick it in her. And heaven forbid that she asks for a small favor from her boyfriend? I mean, really!? The nerve! I mean, committed relationships aren't about supporting each other and loving each other. it's only about giving the man sex anytime he wants it! Even if the woman is in obvious discomfort. It's not about them as a couple, it's only about his sexual needs.....

97 - Being horny doesn't make you feel like you want to crawl into a corner and die. Cramps do make you feel like that. So, um, no turning it around doesn't even work here...

She retorted in a bitchy way. If she had asked nicely and he responded that way, I can see that you have a point about him being a jerk, but she didn't so I think they both are the wrong.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

125, the OP isn't entitled to a backrub, just like the boyfriend isn't entitled to sex. A relationship is give and recieve, not "the guy can control his horniness but the girl can't control her period therefore the guy must bend to the whims of the girl on her period." Being on your period doesn't mean that your boyfriend should be required to give you a backrub. Stop defending the OP. She was a bitch, he was a dick. End of story. Both parties are wrong here.

Who said anything about the guy always bending to the girls whims? I didn't say that. I said it was a reasonable request. Her boyfriend getting annoyed over the fact that he can't have sex with her while she's in physical discomfort is unreasonable. If OPs boyfriend had been ordered bed rest for a week for an injury it would be just as unreasonable for OP to be annoyed at him that they can't have sex. Sex should be about getting closer to your significant other and pleasing each other. Its not about one person getting off while other one endures physical discomfort.

That was nice quick thinking.; he's the man lol.

I don't prefer back door so much bc it doesn't feel the same, but i've read that women LOVE it. My lady asks for it when she's really drunk. Why not try something new?