By kierstin - 19/10/2009 15:54 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because he has anger issues. Tonight, my tires were slashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 507
You deserved it 6 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't break up with someone because they have anger issue,s you break up with them if they refuse to do something about it (therapy etc). Its not like he chose to have a problem. DO you think its crazy fun to be angry?

Well at least he has remained consistent.

Comments

Call the police. It's obvious the guy has serious issues... there's no telling if slashed tires are the end or the beginning of your problems. Even if you don't press charges, it's best if the police are aware of the incident in case he attempts anything else.

Unless she can prove it, she likely won't get anything for it, even if she goes to court. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea ideal to still file that report anyway though.

still give him the benefit of the doubt. it couldve been someone else.

better that he slashed your tires than your throat.

perdix 29

You should have married the guy to protect your tires. You need to sacrifice something as trivial as your "happiness" to keep the Michelin Man whole and unharmed.

I find it awesome that there's 3 1-line FML posts in a row.

he coming for u nextt. sleep with one eye open.

lolaha 0

to be fair, you were quite aware of his anger problems. next time park your car in the garage.

Umm how was she supposed to know he would target her car? I guess she should have moved to another country too in case he egged her house. I don't see how it was stupid to not move her car. That's analogous to saying she shouldn't have gone outside at night if she didn't want to get raped. And not everyone has access to a garage, numbnuts.

lolaha 0

its called a joke. i didn't know FMYLIFE was o so serious.

AlwaysBlameMe_19 0

same problem here,, terrible tantrums.. good luck