By ConfusedGirl - 15/12/2015 13:03 - United States - Pittsford

Today, I came home early to surprise my boyfriend. I walked into our bedroom to find him in dressed completely in my clothes, and in makeup. It took me a moment to realize it was him and not a female intruder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 144
You deserved it 2 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for a frank conversation. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

I'm worried more by the concept of OP's clothing fitting her boyfriend.

rabbi1010 29

whats wrong with that? maybe theyre the same size.

Ashd09 30

Nothing wrong with that! My boyfriend and I are nearly the same size.

Ditto, I put on my wife's jeans by mistake once. I commented on how comfortable they were and it only dawned on me that they were hers when I reached in the back pocket and felt the bedazzled seam. She said my ass looked better in them than hers did, and I had to agree. We had a good laugh at that.

I've seen a **** that started the same way.

Welcome to the internet where you can find **** that starts in pretty much every way imaginable.

I've yet to see any **** that starts off with a few FML commenters talking about how varied the beginnings to pornos are. On an unrelated note, boy is it hot in here. I'm just going to take off my shirt…

Let's face it: **** can start in any way imaginable.

AletheDefender 15

Is this common for guys? Can someone please explain this to me?

It's not uncommon, he might get a kick out of dressing as a different gender, or he might be experimenting to see how it feels. It might just be a coping method he uses to feel less stressed by his life. It doesn't automatically mean he wants to be a woman, or that he's gay, or that he's cheating and pretending to be a lesbian, so well done for asking questions instead of leaping to mad conclusions.

By most standards it is uncommon. I will define uncommon by less than 5%

#38, Before you go off on #24 and #30, keep in mind the following: 1. 24 was asking a question, no anti-CD anything for asking a question 2. Although 30 could have phrased it differently, his answer was correct. Many estimates are around 2% for population of men who cross-dress. So by most standards, that's uncommon. 3. Stating facts isn't bigotry.

I thought it was good 24 was asking questions, I didn't intend to sound like I was 'going off'. Like 40 said, it really depends on your interpretation of 'common', the amount of males regularly cross-dressing may be around 5% (in the USA at least) but I assume many more have experimented or tried it once or twice. Perhaps common might not be the right word for it, just that it doesn't make him crazy or something to feel responsible for.

It's a bit more common in the uk... just kinda a thing that happens here...

RedPillSucks 31

not sure Why she's being down voted for asking a question

It's only an FML if he looked better in them than you.

Maybe he is a lesbian trapped in a mans body?

ourtneyc 14

if he is having some issues with his gender identity please be kind about it and supportive. help him through it if that's the case.

Or you could beat the gay out of him with a bible. (not really)