By melas303 - 30/12/2012 00:22 - United States

Today, I came home to find a pregnancy test in my trashcan. I live alone with my boyfriend and I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 881
You deserved it 2 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alexhaz64 4

Congratulations, your boyfriend's a seahorse!

Maybe his secret boyfriend forgot to pull out.

Comments

Maybe his secret boyfriend forgot to pull out.

cuddlebunny3548 11

Even scarier, what were the results?

a pregnancy test can detect testicular cancer.

alexhaz64 4

Congratulations, your boyfriend's a seahorse!

Haha that is one of my favorite comments i have read on this app. Clever as hell, I tip my hat to you :D

He used proper grammar and was extremely witty? I think hell might be about to freeze over.

thatpeachyperson 12

This comment is the only reason this FML is going into my favourites.

Seahorse females give their young to the males and the males are the ones who deliver it.

rosha267 21

I wish I could read your other 47 comments!

LavenderLunacy14 7

pass go and collect, I think u won FmL

Ask him if he "found it there". Proceed to explain how it's yours... and you have some news... ...about how he's a ******* idiot.

CharresBarkrey 15

Or tell him you're pregnant and watch his head explode!

It's awkward discussion time! Followed by moving-on time....

He just wanted to see if jizzing on it would make it read positive!

Does he have a sister?..maybe it's not as bad as it looks.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TheRandomIndian 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes he had defect where he had a hidden ****** in his ass

Surprise, your boyfriend is going to pushing a baby out of his ass in 9 months!

Or at least what feels like a "small baby" if you catch my drift.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Maybe he bought it and decided to test it for ***** and giggles? Also I heard its an effective way to test for testicular cancer. Although, I hope either of these 2 is the reason why. Good luck OP. hope he's not a cheater.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Imagine the instructions. For pregnancy testing purposes, urinate onto end of stick and wait. For ball sack cancer, rub the end of stick roughly back and forth for a total of one minute and wait for results.

Wait 7, if he were cheating, there's no way he'd be stupid enough to leave evidence behind... No way!

75 odds are the other girl left it in a catty attempt to free up her soon to be baby daddy from his current committments

Maybe the pregnant girl is his ..sister/or another platonic relationship.. who took it at your place for support. It may explain why boyfriend would leave it in sight. Or, possibly it's a prank. But, what the hell? You hope he's not a cheater, but the second possibility is a devout boyfriend with ball cancer????

This FML feels like Deja vu... Isn't there an FML just like this?

well in ireland there was a case a few weeks back where a teenage boy took a pregnancy test as a joke and it turned out positive. he went to his mothr with it who went to he doctor and diagnosed the boy with desticular cancer. that type of cancer releases the same hormone that women do when we're pregnant and what makes the test positive. so tell him to have another test in your presence

Wow. Very insightful. I'm gonna do a test now. And then go have a guiness!!!

cancer does NOT release any hormones. cancer is just some cells who forget to die when tey're broken. hormones get released by endocrine glands/ductless glands. you should pay attention in biology classes st school.the only thing you get from testicular cancer is free weed in southpark

It may not be a hormone, but cancers Do release antigens. These can be tested for. I don't know if this could cause a positive reaction, but you never know.

It is the testes not functioning that changes the hormone balance, but it still sounds like an urban myth. besides if they were that far gone you probably wouldn't need a test. As far as the boy getting testicular cancer. See this is what happens when you spank it too much.

I agree that it sounds like an urban myth, but strangely enough, it isn't. I found this if you're interested in reading it: http://boingboing.net/2012/11/08/positive-pregnancy-test-diagno.html

As I was rereading the post, I had another thought. The testes ARE glands, and DO produce a hormone. It's called testosterone. Cancer cells on the testa are still gland cells, and will still produce a hormone. It just might just not be what it's supposed to be making.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Plot twist, he already has a name and it's cancer!