By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 06:27 - United States

Today, I caught my boyfriend cheating right after I maxed out my credit card buying him everything on his Christmas list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 926
You deserved it 16 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you max out your credit card for a guy in the first place?

Comments

By the way- its delusions of grandeur. Only a jerk corrects grammar on the fml board-You do NOT want me picking apart everything you write for gramatical errors. When/if you have kids then you can teach them- noone else wants to hear it

No big deal, Hun. Just return all the stuff. I don't see how this is an FML, because you can just undo the gift buying.

*it's *FML *grammatical *kids, *no one *it. I also advise you to use stop using hyphens and learn some other forms of punctuation. Honestly, you use them excessively, not to mention incorrectly.

69: In that case, I hope your own mistakes were intentional. If they weren't, here's a tip: In the following paragraph, I'm alluding to your most obvious mistake.  Perfect grammar is as elusive on FML as it is on other sites, and it is never effortless. Even my own relative proficiency is somewhat illusive; I often check references to ensure correct word usage and spelling. Some would ask, "Why bother?" The replies to your first comment answer that question nicely: We can't delude ourselves into thinking that every reader will use common sense to interpret our comments.

He sounds like he is freakinnnn 7!!!!!! Y the hell would u buy ur bf alll that stuff for himmmm???? Return it allll!!!!! But make sure u have the reciptes cuz if u don't they won't let u take it bak but then again some stores will..... If u weren't smart enough to keep the receipts keep the stuff!!!

haha reading these is better than movies.

One Christmas about 30 yrs ago, my Dad got my Mom a shotgun, wrapped it and everything! Boy, was she pissed!! The shotgun was really for him! My Dad passed 20 yrs ago but, I still tell this story every year! it's kinda funny now! He meant it as a joke but she wasn't laughing. She's not the joke type.

yzBabe 0

it's weird some people assume she meant natural hair colour.

devil_doc1988 0

Wow he has a list get over it ppl alot of ppl have a list of small things usually not intending to get everything Ie socks boxers razors stuff like that don't hate that noone buys you guys shit