By mylifesucks - 18/04/2009 07:20 - Netherlands

Today, I celebrated my 21st birthday. My boyfriend of almost 3 years gave me a big pink vibrator. Thinking it was a joke I said: "I won't need this as long as I have you!" His reply: "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." FML
I agree, your life sucks 557
You deserved it 52

Top comments

at least he provided you with a replacement. how thoughtful

Haha, don't worry about it too much. The vibrator will probably be better anyways.

Comments

Anyone ever noticed how evil and revengeful alot of women are after a breakup? Or how quickly they are to generalise? "Untrustworthy, douches, narrowminded." Guess what ladies, everyone's different, and there's just about as amount female assholes as there's guys. Anyway, i feel sorry for the OP if she had a breakup, her boyfriend really were a douche thinking up a move like that.

NeuroticDesire 2

Total dick move. I mean, kind of amusing, but that's what makes it worse. He couldn't wait until after your birthday to be nice, because he came up with something he thought was a funny. Tooting his own horn, apparently. Hope he still has to.

Sounds like a considerate guy... EDIT: wait, on your birthday? scratch that, he is an asshole.

What an a**hole move! I can´t even wrap my mind around that "logic". How are u supposed to use a vibrator that´ll always remind u of ur break up? (assuming u actually would want to use it)

You know what you do now? You wait until he has a girlfriend again and send it back in the mail with a note saying, 'You can keep this. Your current girlfriend will need it more anyway, seeing as you've only got two inches on yours.'

brekab8 14

wow he is such a douche for that!