By DrakeScott - 02/11/2011 18:14 - United States

Today, I completed the arduous, nearly hour-long process of answering the eHarmony dating questionnaire, only to be told my answers were too "unique" for them to match me with anyone. I had chosen "the world" as my distance range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 994
You deserved it 5 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol thats better than the girl who was paired with her brother lol

Comments

OP, I think the other unique ones to be matched with have never joined that site.... You'll find them in the real world.

You are unique, just like everybody else! Get over yourself. Choose another dating site, be a little more vague in your answers like everyone else, and you will get a match. Hardly anyone is honest on thosevsites, so what you see and what you get, could be miles apart, you use your distance range.....Or just go gay.

lmaoatall 6

How the hell can you be to unique for eharmony? What did you tell them? You have a three headed penis that blooms open like a flower when erected? Well aren't you special?

50 my dick shouldn't be like that? I think I need a doctor.

i thought opposites attract... so what you need is a woman (or man) who's basically a clone of everyone else and is in no way unique. uh... move to Jersey Shore.

Azyri 1

You made me laugh for real. You earn a trophy!

FYLDeep 25

Congratulations OP! Your FML posting has just been matched with a delightfully funny response from yours truly FYLDeep. Just send me forty-five dollars and I'll let you see it over the course of the next three months. Hurry this offer won't last forever!

Jk530 1

I was hoping you were a girl so I could ask you to marry me. Instead I'll just say, I feel you bro.

try plentyoffish.com its free and not to many questionnaires

leadman1989 15

Become a priest or monk... that way you save face.

joee182 3

e-spin-the-bottle is where its at8D