By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, I couldn't contain my laughter when a patient told me she'd named her unborn daughter Twinkie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 248
You deserved it 5 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

What is wrong with parents nowadays?! Do they hate their kids? There was a mother who was on the news because she named her child "Facebook Me Soon".. WTF?!?!

Heard people would name their kids things like Sparta so that they could introduce them like this: 'THIS, IS, SPARTA!' Gotta admit, it's kind of funny.

Comments

Maybe Twinkie would love her name and not be morrbidly obese. There's nothing wrong with naming your childrn ''uncommon'' names.

mmjluvi 1

It's probably just a nickname for in the womb. Morons!!!! Use yur tiny brains

No no, you are clearly the moron here. You should use your tiny brain to comprehend the FML, dumbass...

mmjluvi 1

Bitch please your life means nothing go kill yourself I'm 7 months pregnant my mother has nicknamed my baby several times

And this is why some countries require you to submit the child's name for approval. There was a couple who wanted to name their daughter 'Metallica' and it was rejected. I suppose on the plus side, the child can always change their name when they reach legal adulthood.

Poor child, how embarrassing what's wrong with parents naming their child? I know they want something unique but not something that would torture the kid as they grow up. The mother must have had good drugs tone naming her child twinkie.

bubo_fml 10

Won't she be surprised if a 'King Don' pops out instead!

fencer310 0

SERIOUSLY, Why would this have a negative impact on YOUR life, hence FML?

She will be filled with white stuff ;)

Good. At least someone should let her know what an idiot she is.