By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, I couldn't contain my laughter when a patient told me she'd named her unborn daughter Twinkie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 248
You deserved it 5 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

What is wrong with parents nowadays?! Do they hate their kids? There was a mother who was on the news because she named her child "Facebook Me Soon".. WTF?!?!

Heard people would name their kids things like Sparta so that they could introduce them like this: 'THIS, IS, SPARTA!' Gotta admit, it's kind of funny.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

My daughter will thank me one day for giving her a normal name, Emily.

JRockk 2

how about this, this kid at my middle school was ********. pronounced shi-thead. yeah imagine the look on the substitute's faces and they would say his last name and he would pronounce it for them lol

skyeyez9 24

If parents like a ******* stupid name, they should change their own name to: Twinkie, Stinky ****, Smega, Dweezil or whatever they like. Don't give your child that horrid name.

Am I the only one who thinks it's just a name for the baby until it is born? Friends of mine have called their unborn babies Bubble, Jellybean, Peanut, Bump etc. Before my son was born we nicknamed him Cleatus the Fetus. Of course they've all been given " normal" names once they were born.

Do you still ever call your baba Cleatus? Cos I nicknamed my boy Bean in utero, and I spoke to him so much, that it just feels weird calling him Max now, so he is Bean / Beano / Beanie / Beanus to everyone now!

My mother is a doctor and a women there ned her child Bumble Bee Jones

Kinda sucks for you; sucks a million times worse for the kid.

KiddNYC1O 20

Haha at least it's not Twilight. That's how I first read the FML lol.

hateevryone 14

i feel sorry for the unborn child. just imagine the humiliation she has to endure growing up because of that stupid name.