By Brunette, small breasts - 24/07/2016 18:51 - Romania - Campina

Today, I decided to finally talk to my crush. I said, "Hello" to which he replied, "First, dye your hair blonde and grow some boobs, then we can talk business." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 033
You deserved it 1 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an ass. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

You are so lucky! Now you know what he is all about and you can avoid him. If someone is just after appearance, they will always find something that needs to be fixed. The ones I feel sorry for are the blondes with a full bust. He might be nice around them at first so they may not realize what an asshole he is!

Comments

TheLostCauseFML 40

I hope that ended your crush, OP. He doesn't deserve your affections or adoration. He's superficial and only in to the generic and stereotypically pornographic brands. A dime a dozen. Not that blonds with big breasts are generic, so long as they are organic. Be happy with who you are and if you must be with someone, be with someone who accepts you for who you are, without beauty products or bodily enhancements.

TheLostCauseFML 40

Not only that, but you were just saying Hello. Not "Do me". If he only talks to busty blonds, then he's definitely got a screw loose in that shit for brains head of his. Smile, OP. You're better off.

Don't be upset. He sounds like a jerk. If he can't accept you for who you are, than he isn't worth it.

turns out your crush was a huge douchebag. you dodged a bullet, op.

TAntobella 14

That's a very strange response to a "Hello."

Yeah, you do that and when he is chasing after you say, "Get a new personality and maybe then we can talk buisness, but that seems highly unlikely."