By Anonymous - 12/12/2014 16:02 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, I found out first-hand that the most horrifying sight you can ever witness is two morbidly obese people getting nasty with each other in a dance club's run-down, public restroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 057
You deserved it 5 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give them a few seconds, they'll run out of breath.

I think this would be nasty on its own, regardless of their weight. But that's just me.

Comments

Not FAT PEOPLE!!! Oh GOD, how DARE they have sex lives. I mean, obviously if the couple would have been what you consider physically attractive it would have been no big deal to have sex in a club bathroom, but FAT PEOPLE??!? Gross!!

#53, being an asexual, seeing anyone get it on right in front of me would disgust me. These two people happened to be obese. Calm down.

EXACTLY, 53!!!! All the rudeness on here makes me sad! Most of the comments are about the people's weight, not the act itself. Now the club bathroom part is gross. But Everyone poking at their weight is REALLY childish and disheartening.

Well isn't it nice that you all believe that people that are obese don't have the right to find love in a bathroom just like all the skinny people.

OP here, I am stupid for not expecting that the comments would be filled with rude fat shaming remarks. I myself am not a fatphobe. I think it would be best if the comment section is closed on this one.

Why wouldn't it be filled with rude, fat-shaming remarks? You initiated it by using the terms "horrifying sight" and "morbidly obese" together in the same sentence. That's an open invitation for the type of comments that followed.