By Anonymous - 12/12/2014 16:02 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, I found out first-hand that the most horrifying sight you can ever witness is two morbidly obese people getting nasty with each other in a dance club's run-down, public restroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 057
You deserved it 5 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give them a few seconds, they'll run out of breath.

I think this would be nasty on its own, regardless of their weight. But that's just me.

Comments

Well you are in Alaska. Maybe these two blobs of flesh were beached whales.

First sumo match you've been to I see. Lol

I think this would be nasty on its own, regardless of their weight. But that's just me.

Did you then proceed to get down on your knees and demand why the gods above hate you?

Ihavegas 22

fat people need love too!! hater!!

#19 The point is that people are blowing up the fact that they're fat. Skinny or average sized people getting freaky in public is just as disturbing.

But it'd be more fun to watch the skinnier people...

I can imagine the sound was a mix between a wet whoopie cushion and emptying the remnents of an old plastic ketchup container.

I've now got the visuals AND the audio for this scene down. Thanks!

Thanks to you, everyone on this very silent train is staring at me because I literally laughed out loud

RA91 26
RA91 26

I have to agree with 26!! Was that really necessary?! But still, it was so funny!!

Parvati48 15

Lol! XD That's funny but terrible at the same time.

Little did you know the cover charge came with a floor show.

Steve95401 49

You will NEVER. be unable to see unsee that image. Never.

Big or small who doesn't like hot nasty sex in a rundown public restroom?