By cookiecrust - 07/12/2009 14:44 - Singapore

Today, I found out from my mom that the sweet smelling shampoo she bought recently belongs to Tammi. I've been using it for a week now. The chocolate drops I ate yesterday are also hers. Tammi is our pet Chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 615
You deserved it 9 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought dogs could get sick eating chocolate?

Uhmm.. people, she never said they were real "chocolate drops" or that her dog eats chocolate.. they just looked like chocolate drops.. wow

Comments

This noobie started using stuff, not knowing what it was, and then got pwned for being dopey 'cause she really was... This is the razz that never ends, 'cause you're a boob, you know, my friend... [repeat ad nauseum]

YDI for not reading the damn shampoo bottle you lazy creature

msfantastic 0

i dont think they were talking about hand-me-downs and i agree with #56. YDI. Can you READ?! I'm sure the shampoo bottle and "chocolate" drops had the word DOG printed somewhere on the label.

Just so you all know-dog chocolates are made with carob sweeteners, as are many dog cookies. They are perfectly fine for human consumption, most just taste a little stale. Obviously, not the ones the OP had. Hahaha! Real chocolate is quite deadly. A small amount of milk chocolate, say an m&m, usually isn't bad if they get ahold of it, but every dog reacts differently and some are allergic to it. So be very careful. Dark chocolate can be quite deadly. Also, being a dog groomer, I can point out it is perfectly safe to wash your dog once a week AS LONG as you are using the right shampoo/conditioner combo and rinsing completely. A low quality shampoo will dry out the skin, so use Isle of Dogs or something of the sort that is formulated for even daily use. (Certain show dogs get bathed every day or two to keep them in top shape.) As long as you are keep in the natural oils and using the right Ph balance it's fine.

Stop deleting comments on this ******* wesbite!!! God...whoever moderates this board is f'n annoying.

if u mean chocolate drops as the dogs shit then ur a liar

So? Unless you're hair is falling out I don't see the problem. And the chocolate drops are probably Carob which humans can eat.

Dogs shouldn't eat chocolate, so Tammi won't be around for very long if your mother keeps that up. Oh, and the dog shampoo should say it's dog shampoo.

YMustMyLifeSuck 0

Does she realize that chocolate will kill dogs?

Well I don't think there's any real chocolate in that shampoo, and chocolate is ok for some of the dogs. Oh and tammi means an oak in Finnish. =)