By hustled - 24/08/2012 00:05 - Australia - Newcastle

Today, I found out my girlfriend is only with me because I'm a mechanic and I fix her constantly broken-down car for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 335
You deserved it 2 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Break up with her dude. She's not worth it.

mintcar 9

Mechanic boyfriends are so handy. Anyways, now that you know you're being used, it's time to let her go. Let's see how far she'll go without a car.

Comments

Sounds like a porno in the making. Sorry maam, you've blown your head gasket. Oh no! How will I ever pay for it?! Well, we can work out a payment plan. ( start the **** music).

Mega YDI... What else did you expect!!

notepie 6

Dump her and tell her to get a new car

And you fix her car because she does. . .?:P BTW I'm sure she's with you for other reasons. You don't seem like that great of a mechanic if her car is still constantly breaking down.

perdix 29

That reminds me about that old riddle about "Gilligan's Island:" If the Professor was so ******* smart, how come he couldn't fix a three-foot hole in a boat?

OP could be a fine mechanic. Cars, like people, aren't immortal.

Maybe she drives a piece of shit. I too am a mechanic and I can't believe some of the clapped out shit boxes that people drive regularly. But you gotta drive what you can afford.

Amen to that it gets even worse with trucks man but atleast most truckers have a basic understanding of how things work ppl are so stupid

CeltyStark 3

well you fix her car and she fixes your single problem xp

mrnuleef 7

You Should break up with her leave her a bill for parts and labor.

perdix 29

I wonder if she gets jealous when you **** other customers?

dieselguy88 0

Mechanical work for sex right? Wheres the real problem? Go get you another one on the side

Use her like she uses you. Ride it hard, keep it lubed, and gassed up!