By hustled - 24/08/2012 00:05 - Australia - Newcastle

Today, I found out my girlfriend is only with me because I'm a mechanic and I fix her constantly broken-down car for free. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 335
You deserved it 2 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Break up with her dude. She's not worth it.

mintcar 9

Mechanic boyfriends are so handy. Anyways, now that you know you're being used, it's time to let her go. Let's see how far she'll go without a car.

Comments

perdix 29

There's one advantage to being a shitty mechanic: Repeat business. Good thing you suck at your job, otherwise you would have gotten laid once and she'd have dumped you. She's probably be ******* some printer technician by now.

Get her to let you put it in her butt THEN break up with her.

sounds like an acceptable trade to me... I would drop out of the "relationship" and just make a sliding scale of like 2 bangs per oil change, 35 for brakes...ya know

fallingstarsxox 8

She sounds like the type to be a gold digger don't put up with her OP

Be sure to look under her hood often and you might forget you're being used. If not, the sex should be good, at the least.

Next time she needs an oil change, tell her you changed it but don't. A destroyed transmission will not only be the car's final death sentence but your fail relationship's as well.

Before you decide what to do I suggest considering how hard it will be to get another girl, whether or not you are getting laid now, whether or not it matters, and how troublesome it is to repair her car.

Bartering? You fix her car & she does whatever it is she does that keeps you around.

Overatedlife_fml 5

Well i think you should make that car break down to the point of no return