By Suunflower_14 - 26/08/2013 21:18 - United States - Gilbert

Today, I found out someone has a crush on me. Normally I'd be fine with this, if it weren't for that fact that this guy informed me that he has collected pictures of me since the third grade. I'm turning 23 in two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 078

Suunflower_14 tells us more.

Suunflower_14 8

Just wanted to confirm some questions here. I'm gonna be getting a restraining order here soon. He still tries to talk me at work (we work at the same coffee shop, what a coincidence) and I do my best to ignore him. He creeps me out actually very much so and he constantly is bugging me. The guy is weird, but in a way I feel bad for him because he's always been an outcast and doesn't really understand how to have friends. Anyways, I should be starting my college classes soon too so I can focus on school and not so much... Him.. Too bad he's probably a kidnapper. Thanks for the... lovely comments guys.

Top comments

Get a restraining order asap. That is beyond creepy.

This sounds like a plot perfect for Criminal Minds.

Comments

I read all the comments here and it is so awful that some people try to rationalize the behavior of OP's follower. I use the word follower because there isn't much information of were he got the picture from. To me, there is a difference between taking the pictures himself (even if it was during public events) or just collecting them from public channels. Also I can read between the lines that OP and her follower were in the same school in the past but it is not clear if the really knew/know each other, were the ever friends or even acquaintances? Knowing that, could help to understand the build-up of the actions of the follower. But it doesn't change the fact that his behavior is strange and could lead to potentially dangerous actions. OP has the right be afraid and undertake legal actions against him.