By Suunflower_14 - 26/08/2013 21:18 - United States - Gilbert

Today, I found out someone has a crush on me. Normally I'd be fine with this, if it weren't for that fact that this guy informed me that he has collected pictures of me since the third grade. I'm turning 23 in two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 078

Suunflower_14 tells us more.

Suunflower_14 8

Just wanted to confirm some questions here. I'm gonna be getting a restraining order here soon. He still tries to talk me at work (we work at the same coffee shop, what a coincidence) and I do my best to ignore him. He creeps me out actually very much so and he constantly is bugging me. The guy is weird, but in a way I feel bad for him because he's always been an outcast and doesn't really understand how to have friends. Anyways, I should be starting my college classes soon too so I can focus on school and not so much... Him.. Too bad he's probably a kidnapper. Thanks for the... lovely comments guys.

Top comments

Get a restraining order asap. That is beyond creepy.

This sounds like a plot perfect for Criminal Minds.

Comments

martin8337 35

This is creepiest to the nth degree. You should probably get a restraining order against this weirdo, it may get him to get the help that he needs. Best of luck to you.

You could be flattered at his ...dedication?

DFresh503 8

He has a tent set up with a good telescopic view of your bedroom window, where do you think he's been getting the pictures?

That's not having a crush, that's being a stalker.

Run!!!!! Or just chat to him and state what you want from a friendship.