By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

mk_xoxo 0

that sucks. but you have to wait it out. my friend's gotta be about 180lbs and she's like an A cup. so don't feel bad(:

Nothing wrong with that. What they think doesn't matter anyway. Personally, I'm all for getting a boob job myself, if I ever find a good surgeon and manage to pay my debt off first.

This isn't really an FML. I mean, who cares if everyone thinks you need to get a boob job? If you're comfortable, that's all that matters. You should know that.

So number 3, FVCK you. Women are OBVIOUSLYYYYYYYY! here for more reasons then men to look at. There is nothing at all wrong with small breasts. The society we live in today, along with men's point of views make women feel like we need to have the perfect body. Women need to learn to be happy with their own bodies, for God has blessed us with bodies of different shapes and sizes. Don;t let other peoples' opinions decide for you if you get surgery. Surgery is costly and can result in many complications that you may regret later on. You should learn to be happy with your breast size. Having small breasts shouldn't be looked upon as a flaw. And also, don't worry about what men not liking you because your cup size, because the guys that count, and who aren't superficial, disgusting, pigs will like you for your other features and personality. Plus, you don't want a man who wants you for your breasts only. So don't get surgery, and don't be insecure, be happy with the body you have! Plus, guys out there shouldn't be complaining, because i bet lots of you out there, have small dicks.

Uh everyone putting shit on #3 need their sarcasm radar looked at.

Yeah yall tell em!! I'm glad the FML bloggers are actually the ones who have a voice in society. Oh wait... they don't.