By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

I saw this on MTV. True Life says you are not alone.

big boobs arn't all that. especially fake ones... fake ones dont really look that good... not to mention they get all weird or something when you get old. dont do it.. bigger isn't always better (because they do tend to get in the way alot!)

I agree with 1#, Small real ones > Big fake ones. I actually preffer small boobs.

factorygril 0

real boobs > fake boobs...unless you are flat like an A or B cup or your boobs are lopsided or not pretty. If they are small and badly shaped, go for the boob job! plus then they will look good even when you are 40! Also, most of the people that say men prefer small boobs and small boobs are better are either girls or guys that settle for dating a flat girl because they couldn't get a girl with nicer boobs.

so, factorygril, real>fake unless they are small and/or not perfectly shaped...hmm.... what a ******* statement. i mean really, aren't people with small/uneven **** the only ones who want to get boob jobs? you're ridiculous. and btw, most girls have uneven breasts. not necessarily strikingly uneven, but humans are asymmetrical. dumbass.

ledzeplover 0

WTF #3 get over yourself.. you sound like douchebag. have fun with your left hand tonight! but FYL. that sucks.. sorry :(

I have this friend who had it done, she and her husband had a son and he basically sucked her dry. So she got it done because she went from C cup when she had the kid, to an A cup when he finally got off the tit. So my opinion in this case is unless the procedure is absolutely necessary, it shouldn't be done. Also, I can see that there are a lot of good guys here saying that they don't like fake anyway, those women getting boob jobs for guys are either **** stars, stupid, or just facially challenged ;D. Oh and #3... YOU... ARE... A...JACKASS.

And #156, I agree with you fully. Everything you said!!