By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 080
You deserved it 5 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

fml_276 0

How is this an FML? I don't think this is something you should be complaining about. Seriously. Why should you care what others think of your chest? I mean maybe if you would enjoy people staring at them, then go ahead. Get a job done, or don't. It should be your decision-not your family's.

RazorbladeSmiles 0

How is this an FML? EVERY mature enough girl has been asked about getting a boob job. Why is this so special?

love_to_laugh44 0

OMG #3, YOU HAEV NO IDEA HOW MAD I AM! OMGGGG I CANNOT BELIEVE GUYS TREAT GIRLS LIKE THIS! WE ARE REAL PEOPLE AND NOT JUST "OBJECTS" AND SOMETHING TO LOOK AT! YOU ARE SUCH A DICK! UGHHHH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. IF YOU WERE IN OUR POSITION, I DOUBT YOU WOULD LIKE IT IF ALL PEOPLE DID WAS CHECK YOU OUT AND THINK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH YOU!!

plenty of guys like small boobs and even if none did, it wouldn't matter, as long as you like having them - it's your body, not anyone else's, and only your opinion counts. 90% of looking good is just feeling good about your body as it is.

yurigagarin 0

Your own mother is encouraging you to be sluttier? Definitely FYL

btw they dont grow when you have kids...only while you're breastfeeding, and then they go back to their original size..or smaller if they shrivel up.

woeisme 0

screw them!!! those silicon bags are disgusting (niptuck ftw)

Phoenix_GAD 0

3 and 44. you are ******* jerks.

ChrisLevine 0

so get one. big deal. if it pisses u that much.

jumpman3000 0

well...maybe u should naaa, but could u imagine