By nightDREAMERms - 23/04/2011 14:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out the hard way that I'm the "lucky" type of woman who can experience intense orgasms in certain positions: in the middle of group yoga. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 805
You deserved it 7 522

Same thing different taste

Comments

RainbowHeadache 2

How does it suck to have orgasms without touching yourself? You are lucky. Ungrateful.

RainbowHeadache 2

Idiot? You don't play with yourself in yoga.

wow you have completely missed the point of this FML

heathersmorin 0

Why in the world would you be complaining about this?! Can you inform us of what pose it was?? I know I would like to try this pose. I do yoga when I get the chance, and I love it. And an orgasim into the mix, Ill be doing yoga everyday!!!!

You don't understand the FML. How about you read it again.

heathersmorin 0

Holy shit 107!!! God forbid I accidently read it wrong, then you feel the need to come along and call me a ******* moron? I hope you go on living a very unhappy, nit picky life that that you have thus far. Atleast 102 was polite about it. You FMLer need to get better hobbies then jumping down someones throat when something is done wrong. Just politely point out their mistake. It's not hard to do. Give it a try.

RainbowHeadache 2

I get intense orgasms & you wouldnt even be able to tell if I was having one because I've been conditioned to keep quiet. So that's what I thought of, is, no one could tell she was orgasming so why is she saying FML when she can just enjoy it & not worry about anyone looking at her funny.

heathersmorin 0

I'm the same way. Just walking down the street. If my pants hit the right spot, wooohooo! The only thing that's noticable is my face turns red. I guess I got a sensitive vajay-jay.

Haha awesome! I thought I was the only one! Like, I'll just be walking along and my phone will vibrate in my pocket and it's like WOAAHH ****** TIME. I've taught myself to be quiet about it, though.

abcd4242 0

MsSoulReaper shut up your being a little dick to everyone and your probably saying it on FML cause you wouldn't have the balls to say it to someones face. Typical video game nerd

heathersmorin 0

165-who are you walking in here defending that dickwad? I take back that he was polite. I read all his other comment then I read his to me and I realized he was being an ass. You too can go **** yourself and fall of the face of the ******* earth.

I'd have you in happy baby and cat-cow the whole time.

lotuscoast 0

that rocks!!! sure it might have been embarrassing at the time, but now you'll get good health & self pleasure all the time. what was the pose?

that is awesome!!! so sorry it happened in a yoga class though:/