By bradix1186 - 21/02/2015 18:00 - Philippines - Kidapawan

Today, I got the most tear-jerking comment so far about my severe stutter. While I was talking to my neighbor, his little brother interrupted and asked me if I was possessed by a demon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 429
You deserved it 2 592

bradix1186 tells us more.

Hello everyone. I never thought it would get published. I sort of just powered up my computer and felt I had to vent here after it happened. But it's okay though. I'm used to the bickering comments I receive. But I refuse to concede to the negative effects that come with it; I'm a happy person. To those who are sympathetic to what I have, I'm forever grateful while I also am but all sympathetic to those who are not.

Top comments

nesteremily 31

I would have said, "Yes, and you're next."

xivoricbutterfly 25

Comments

It depends on whether he was being a little abusive jerk or really didn't know. With kids it can be very hard to tell sometimes.

"Aw, come on. Why do the little ones always notice? If anybody asks, I wasn't here." *run to car and drive away*

Stephencharis 14

even your profile pic seems possessed...by a daemon...

I know that probably hurt to hear, but it sounds like he was young. Kids say things that they don't even realize are offensive. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Maybe he's simply too young to understand?

Sorry for the tease earlier. I would have knocked that little shit into next week.

You should have looked him straight in the eye and said, "Santa's not real."

I'm sorry :-( It's not a stutter but I have a speech impediment, and comments can really hurt, even innocent ones by kids.

What makes him think that possessed people stutter? They scream in many tongues, he should get his facts right!