By satanlovesme - 30/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Today, I had a dentist appointment. While waiting, I pulled out my Cosmo magazine to entertain myself. The woman sitting across from me points and tells me I'm reading "Satan's Manual." I told her I don't believe in Satan. She said, "You'll know he's real when you become his bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 846
You deserved it 8 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SP63_fml 0

Ugh. I was raised Christian, and always will be, but these kind of people are what gives Christians the names they have. Wouldn't it be great if there was a world where people could co-exist, and go about as they wish? I know many Athiests, Muslims, and even a few Buddhists. They're all nice people, I could care less about who they worship, or if they do at all. But then again, I've been excommunicated from my church, supposedly for these reasons. Oh well, who cares, I refuse to join a church that discriminates.

LOL. I didn't know Satan had a manual.

Comments

waxstigmata 0

you should have just smacked the bitch with the cosmo and told her that satan wanted her too

I don't know if this is an FML for having to deal with religious nuts or YDI for reading Cosmo. I'll probably go with the former.

haha #137 - def a YDI for reading cosmo.

Should've told her you already are Satan's bitch, and that you prefer the term "mistress".

thepunisher_fml 0
likeduhhx4 0

for these reasons there just should be no religion. or something along those lines..

yosh_x3 0

Woah strange people these days o_O

YDI it for being a brainwashed close minded non religious human scum bag, Satan will plow through you like a disabled child :p For all of you religious nay-sayers, take a look at what your saying, your all bigoted too so shut the **** up and stop being hypocritical. Every one hates every one! Its a beautiful world!

Hahahaha thats just funny. I would laugh at her and be like, im looking forward to it!